1. Enjoy green card benefits
2. Bring along family
3. Apply for EB1-C for green card application
4. Asset proof is not needed
5. No need to explain income source
- Work for the company for 3 years or more and 1 year or above of executive position
- Generally have been working for a qualifying organization abroad for one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States; and
- Be seeking to enter the United States to provide service in an executive or managerial capacity for a branch of the same employer or one of its qualifying organizations. American Company (Employer)
- Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations); and
- Currently be, or will be, doing business as an employer in the United States and in at least one other country directly or through a qualifying organization for the duration of the beneficiary’s stay in the United States as an L-1. While the business must be viable, there is no requirement that it be engaged in international trade.
- Operated for 3 years or above,
- With 15 or more employees
- RMB 5,000,000 turnover
- Invests 150,000-200,000 USD to the American company
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
With over 80 immigration programs from 32 countries, ensure clients enroll a suited program
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
Provide local support and maintain close relationship with local government and officials
GLOBEVISA Melbourne Branch is located in the world's most live-able city. Allows us to provide clients quality immigration and efficient supporting services. Monthly gathering and seminars are provided for those who wants to make Australia their home.