1. Global 5th largest foreign exchange reserve centre
2. Not a member of Common Reporting Standard
3. No limitation on foreign exchange
4. Accompanying service are provided by our local staff
5. Multi-currency international account
6. After-sales service for 1 year
[Partner Banks: Citi Bank, Fubon Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, DBS, KGI Bank]
i. Has at least USD 100,000 deposit in the account
ii. Personal documents of the account holder are required, such as passport, address proof and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
iii. Travel document to Taiwan is required (Globevisa can help with this service)
* The requirements vary between different bank options.
* 1 year of after-sales service of the bank account is provided by Globevisa.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.