1. High protential Asian country
2. Not a member of Common Reporting Standard
3. Low deposit amount required
4. Multi-currency international account
5. Accompanying service are provided by our local staff
6. After-sales service for 1 year
[Partner Banks: Bangkok Bank, Citi Bank, United Overseas Bank, Bank of Ayudhya]
i. Has at least THB 500 (around USD 15) deposit in the account
ii. Personal documents of the account holder are required, such as passport, credit card and occupation information
iii. Travel document to Thailand is required (Globevisa can help with this service)
* The requirements vary between different bank options.
* 1 year of after-sales service of the bank account is provided by Globevisa.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Thailand Branch is located in Bangkok downtown – Central World. With great local reputation, the crew speaks directly to the immigration office for complicated cases. Able to provide service from immigration, to asset management solutions.