1. One of the Asian financial centres
2. No foreign exchange restriction
3. Not a member of Common Reporting Standard
4. The Offshore Banking Unit (OBU) is beneficial for overseas business and other overseas bank account opening
5. Multi-currency international account
[Partner Banks: Citi Bank, Fubon Bank, DBS, KGI Bank]
i. Corporate documents such as company license and company charter
ii. Personal document of the shareholder(s), director(s) and legal secretary, such as passport copies and address proof
iii. A minimum amount of capital of USD 100,000 is required
iv. Landing is required by a director/shareholder who holds at least 25% of the company share
v. Travel document to Taiwan (Globevisa provides the service of visa application)
* The requirements vary between different bank options.
* One year of after-sales service is provided by Globevisa.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.