1. Lowest cost in passport programs for a single applicant
2. Passport world ranking – 28th
3. No landing required for application
4. No requirement on source of funds
5. Suitable for family application for 4 generations
6. Tax haven
i. 18 years old or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Satisfies a donation of the following amount to the Government:
- USD 100,000 for a single applicant
- USD 165,000 for a married couple
- USD 190,000 for a family up to 4 members (Additional USD 25,000 for each extra accompanying member)
iv. Accompanying family members:
- Children under 25 years old who are unmarried and financial dependent
- Parents and grandparents aged over 65 of the applicant and spouse
Follow-up service available, with additional service charge:
> Name changing
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.