1. Avoidance of Double Taxation
Suitable For People:Ā
1. Who will become a government official in a foreign country.
2.Who intend to obtain citizenship or permanent resident status in other countries, and the country requires the person to renounce permanent resident status in Canada.Ā
3. Who do not wish to live permanently in Canada.Ā
4. Who have departed from Canada for too long time, and does not meet the minimum stay requirements.Ā
1.Ā The Applicant must have the citizenship or permanent residency of another country in order to voluntarily give up the permanent resident status in Canada.Ā
For applicants who are under the age of 18, a written consent from the guardian will be required.Ā
2.Ā The application to renounce the permanent residency will not affect the family members of the applicant unless they have also submit the application to renounce their PR status. If the applicant has a family class immigration application that is still under trial, it will be suspended immediately, and the application for to renounce the Canadian PR status will be approved and the application fee will not be refunded.
3. Once the Immigration Department of Canada have received the application to renounce the PR status, the applicant will lose all his/her rights to enjoy the social welfare in Canada. Also, after the applicant has renounced his/her PR status, he/she is not allowed to apply for the Canadian citizenship.Ā
4. The status of applicants who have submitted the application to renounce the PR status during his/her stay in Canada will be converted to a visitor visa. The maximum length of stay will be 6 months. If the person would like to apply for an extension, he/she will needs to receive an approval from the immigration department. While waiting for the approval, he/she is not allowed to study or work in Canada.Ā
5. If the applicant is submitting her/his application abroad, he/she must apply for a visitor visa before his/her visit to Canada.Ā
Reserved quotas and award-winning document preparation efficiency and accuracy
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
Having lived/worked in the immigration industry in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Neha is able to understand the immigration needs of a diverse group of people.She has a consistent and exceptionally high success rate.
Abhishek has a wealth of immigration knowledge and experience relating to residence permits, work permit,PR & citizenship planning. Over the last 5 years, he has helped hundreds of families in successfully migrating overseas.
Having worked in the immigration industry dealing with clients from all over the world, Winnie ensures to provide you with a comprehensive, detailed and enthusiastic assistance.
I am Angelica, a determined and properly trained Immigration consultant who envisions to help individuals to achieve their dreams settling down to their desired places and in all immigration aspects.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Spent over 4 years in Canada in immigration and finance, I am the GLOBEVISA specialized consultant on asset management & citizenship planning. Send me some basic info, and let me work out your immigration plan.
Proficient in British immigration law, with accountant experience, very knowledgeable about the UK education system. Rich bank account opening experience, study aboard and business investment experience.
Over 5 years of expertise in international trade and business practice, able to speak fluently three languages; Vietnamese, English, German. Will provide the best immigration program for you with professionalism.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham ā southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.