1- Invites trainee and internship as well
2- Direct to European Union permanent residence
3- Can bring along family members
4- Fast processing
5- Enjoy same benefits as residents
- The Italian entity must be part of the same company
- Or group of companies as the non-EU sending entity
- Must have worked for the same company or company of the same group for 3 continuous months before the transfer to Italy
- Plan to continue to work for the company or affiliated office outside the EU after the transfer
- ICTs must comply with social security requirements unless a social security agreement applies.
Established for over 12 years with 150,000 successful cases
Local GLOBEVISA crews provide landing and after sales services. Make Smooth immigration experience
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
With over 80 immigration programs from 32 countries, ensure clients enroll a suited program
GLOBEVISA Melbourne Branch is located in the world's most live-able city. Allows us to provide clients quality immigration and efficient supporting services. Monthly gathering and seminars are provided for those who wants to make Australia their home.