1. Apply for 1-5 Private & Public Schools At Your Choice
2. Different School Options According to different Eligibility
3. One-to-One Assessment to Determine School Application
4. Future Immigration Plan Consultation
5. Training Sections Before School or Immigration Interview
6. Parents May Accompany Student to Canada
Age 6-18 (selected Kindergarten accepts 4 year-old students, and students age at 4-12 requires parents accompany)
According to quota and time requirements for application, contract signing is required one year earlier for preparation
Parents have to provide fund insurances of CAD 94,000 as one-year saving. Fund Insurance is transferable after obtaining visa.
Transcripts of the past three years
Private school application requires passing of student assessment. Application according to results.
Reserved quotas and award-winning document preparation efficiency and accuracy
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
GLOBEVISA Melbourne Branch is located in the world's most live-able city. Allows us to provide clients quality immigration and efficient supporting services. Monthly gathering and seminars are provided for those who wants to make Australia their home.