1. Applicants must submit the application for this Work Permit within 90days after graduation
2. Fresh Graduates who wish to stay in Canada after graduation can work legally in the country before he/she can successfully immigrate to Canada.Â
1. The Applicant must be at least 18years old.Â
2. The Applicant must have studied a Full-Time Programme in Canada for at least 8months.Â
3. The Applicant must be able to provide supporting documents which are relevant to his/her studies, including transcripts, graduation certificates and cover letter.Â
4. The Applicant must be graduated from:Â
Â Â * Public Higher Education Institutions such as College, Â Technical/ Business College, University, or CEGEP in Quebec.
* Private Higher Education Institutions which have requirements that are equivalent to Public Higher Education Institutions( Only applicable to some of the Private Higher Education Institutions in Quebec) orÂ
* Private Higher Education Institutions or Higher Education Institutions(Quebec) that provides courses that lasts for 900 hours or more, and obtained DEP or ASP qualification/certificate.Â
*Private Schools in Canada which can legally confer a degree including undergraduate degree, Master's degree or a doctorate degree( the certain course must be officially authorised by the province that you lived in)
* Within 90days after you officially graduated( since the day you have received your final results or since the day you have officially received your graduation certificate)Â
5. Must be able to provide a study permit which is still valid when you are submitting your application for the open work permit.
Established for over 12 years with 150,000 successful cases
Local GLOBEVISA crews provide landing and after sales services. Make Smooth immigration experience
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and after sales guidance and etc.
With over 80 immigration programs from 32 countries, ensure clients enroll a suited program
Having lived/worked in the immigration industry in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Neha is able to understand the immigration needs of a diverse group of people.She has a consistent and exceptionally high success rate.
Abhishek has a wealth of immigration knowledge and experience relating to residence permits, work permit,PR & citizenship planning. Over the last 5 years, he has helped hundreds of families in successfully migrating overseas.
Having worked in the immigration industry dealing with clients from all over the world, Winnie ensures to provide you with a comprehensive, detailed and enthusiastic assistance.
I am Angelica, a determined and properly trained Immigration consultant who envisions to help individuals to achieve their dreams settling down to their desired places and in all immigration aspects.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Spent over 4 years in Canada in immigration and finance, I am the GLOBEVISA specialized consultant on asset management & citizenship planning. Send me some basic info, and let me work out your immigration plan.
Proficient in British immigration law, with accountant experience, very knowledgeable about the UK education system. Rich bank account opening experience, study aboard and business investment experience.
Over 5 years of expertise in international trade and business practice, able to speak fluently three languages; Vietnamese, English, German. Will provide the best immigration program for you with professionalism.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham â southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.