1. Suitable for people who haven't fulfill the minimum stay requirements or do not have a valid PR card
2. Reunion with new spouse or new born child
1) Age 18 or Above
2) No Criminal Conviction
3) No Infectious Diseases
4) Married with the guarantor for at least a year
5) Can financially support his/herself, do not need any income assistance from the government
1. Unmarried Children who are under the age of 22
2. If the child is over 22, then he/she is expected to be someone whoās financially depending on his/her parents since before the age of 19, due to mental or physical disabilities.
1) If the guarantor is married or has children while applying for migration, but he/she did not declare about his/her marital or parental status, then the spouse and children of this person cannot apply for family migration.
2) One of the most important aspect that will be checked for application for family reunification for spouses is the authenticity of the martial relationship
3) If the guarantor is a Canadian
Permanent resident, the person will be required to live in Canada during the guarantor
qualification evaluation stage. If the guarantor is a Canadian citizen, there
will be no requirement for him/her on this aspect, but if the guarantor lives
abroad, he/she must promise to return to Canada once the visa is being granted
to his/her spouse.
Reserved quotas and award-winning document preparation efficiency and accuracy
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
Having lived/worked in the immigration industry in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Neha is able to understand the immigration needs of a diverse group of people.She has a consistent and exceptionally high success rate.
Abhishek has a wealth of immigration knowledge and experience relating to residence permits, work permit,PR & citizenship planning. Over the last 5 years, he has helped hundreds of families in successfully migrating overseas.
Having worked in the immigration industry dealing with clients from all over the world, Winnie ensures to provide you with a comprehensive, detailed and enthusiastic assistance.
I am Angelica, a determined and properly trained Immigration consultant who envisions to help individuals to achieve their dreams settling down to their desired places and in all immigration aspects.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Spent over 4 years in Canada in immigration and finance, I am the GLOBEVISA specialized consultant on asset management & citizenship planning. Send me some basic info, and let me work out your immigration plan.
Proficient in British immigration law, with accountant experience, very knowledgeable about the UK education system. Rich bank account opening experience, study aboard and business investment experience.
Over 5 years of expertise in international trade and business practice, able to speak fluently three languages; Vietnamese, English, German. Will provide the best immigration program for you with professionalism.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham ā southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.