Becoming the citizen of the second best country in the world.Ā
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada.Ā
2. The applicant must be at least 18years old. If not, the application must be submitted by the parents on behalf of the child.Ā
3. The applicant must be able to have sufficient English and French spoken and written communication skills.Ā
4. The applicant must have an understanding about the history , political system and geography of Canada. The applicant must also know about the civil right and responsibilities that he/she is having after becoming a Canadian citizen.Ā
5. Have lived in Canada for at least 3years(1095days) in the recent 5years.Ā
6. The applicant have no illegal records in the files of the police and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
7.Ā The applicant must attend a ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance to Canada.Ā
8. The person must have tax records in Canada for at least 3years in the recent 5years.Ā
Reserved quotas and award-winning document preparation efficiency and accuracy
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
All rounded services, from landing accompany, onsite inspection, school visits and aftersales guidance and etc.
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
Having lived/worked in the immigration industry in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Neha is able to understand the immigration needs of a diverse group of people.She has a consistent and exceptionally high success rate.
Abhishek has a wealth of immigration knowledge and experience relating to residence permits, work permit,PR & citizenship planning. Over the last 5 years, he has helped hundreds of families in successfully migrating overseas.
Having worked in the immigration industry dealing with clients from all over the world, Winnie ensures to provide you with a comprehensive, detailed and enthusiastic assistance.
I am Angelica, a determined and properly trained Immigration consultant who envisions to help individuals to achieve their dreams settling down to their desired places and in all immigration aspects.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Spent over 4 years in Canada in immigration and finance, I am the GLOBEVISA specialized consultant on asset management & citizenship planning. Send me some basic info, and let me work out your immigration plan.
Proficient in British immigration law, with accountant experience, very knowledgeable about the UK education system. Rich bank account opening experience, study aboard and business investment experience.
Over 5 years of expertise in international trade and business practice, able to speak fluently three languages; Vietnamese, English, German. Will provide the best immigration program for you with professionalism.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham ā southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.