1- Easy Source of Fund Explanation
2- Fastest Application Process at 4 Months
3- Top All Rounded Government Benefits for Applicant & Family
4- 14 After Sales Services Form Landing to Family Settlement
5- Quota Based Program, Require an Outstanding Profile to Obtain Quota
- Under 55 years of age, although a state or territory can waive this requirement if your proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to the nominating state or territory.
- Score at least 65 on the points test.
- For two out of the four fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply, have had an ownership interest in an established business or businesses that had at least AUD500 000 turnover in each of those years
- Own at least one of the following percentage of your nominated main business: 51 per cent, if the business has a turnover of less than AUD400 000 per year 30 per cent, if the business has a turnover of AUD400 000 or more per year 10 per cent, if the business is a publicly listed company
- Have an overall successful business career
- Have a genuine desire to continuously own and maintain a management role in a business in Australia.
GLOBEVISA dominates over 35% of global immigration industry share
GLOBEVISA stands at 97% successful rate in all available programs
Reserved quotas and award-winning document preparation efficiency and accuracy
Provide legal advice and insights on up-coming & potential policy updates
Provide local support and maintain close relationship with local government and officials
GLOBEVISA Melbourne Branch is located in the world's most live-able city. Allows us to provide clients quality immigration and efficient supporting services. Monthly gathering and seminars are provided for those who wants to make Australia their home.